December 9, 2011

Accounting For Financial Services (AFS)-Work Sheet was unexpected for me!

THE INSTITUTE OF BANKERS, BANGLADESH
Banking Diploma Examination, November  2011
Accounting for Financial Services -JAIBB
 
All theory questions were fine. If I would write all the theory first and then start worksheet, I would be very happy. However I did a great mistake that I started answering Journal, Ledger
and Trial Balance. This question consume a lots of time and my theory answer was not well written because of lack of proper timing . I was prepared for the Final Account of Bank, Ratio Analysis, Inventory Valuation and Depreciation. Worksheet as a mandatory question was totally unexpected  and very lengthy because I did not find any worksheet in the previous year question. I am not satisfied with my  examination of Accounting for Financial Services.

Thank you all.